Manager, HR Specialist
Description du poste
As the Manager of Learning and Development, you will develop and implement innovative, creative, high-impact learning strategies that enable organizational cultural transformation to drive outstanding business performance. This position leads and manages the design, development, delivery and evaluation of learning events, programs, policies and strategies in support of a high performing learning organization.
Your main responsibility will be to evolve the learning framework, and develop skills to strengthen leadership capabilities that align with our business strategy, cultural transformation and global learning strategy.
Additionally you will lead Performance Management and Engagement initiatives, exploring best in class practices for a continuous feedback culture and making talent an ongoing strategic discussion.
In this position you will collaborate with our global teams, HR Partners and Managers to evolve and scale our learning solutions and development programs.
We’re looking for an individual who is passionate about innovative ways of working and ground-breaking experiences to deliver incredible learning opportunities. Are you that person?
- Bachelors or Master’s degree with 7 to 10 years in Organizational development;
- Experience in project management;
- Proficient with MS office;
- Perfectly bilingual;
- Innovative/creative mind and proven influential leadership;
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing;
- Ability to translate theoretical concepts into tangible solutions for the business;
- Experience leading several external partners;
- Experience working in a global organization.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?