Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis
Description du poste
Area of Expertise:
Planning, forecasting and comparison of financial activity. Preparation, consolidation, analysis and documentation of financial data used to summarize and measure status, evaluation of business plans,
identification of variances and predict results.
Level of Responsibility:
· Responsible for entire projects with significant scope and complexity
· Contributes to the department or business unit by applying their advanced knowledge of one or more functional areas
· May develop and coach others
· Has expert knowledge that extends across multiple disciplines
· Bachelor degree with 6 to 10 years experience
· Master degree with 4 to 7 years experience
* CPA designation
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?