Manager, Aftermarket Communications
Description du poste
Pratt & Whitney is powered by people like you.
We are looking for a dynamic candidate with exceptional communications and collaboration skills to join our team in the Product Communications Department, using integrated global communications strategies that support company objectives. The candidate will work closely with the global communications team and the aftermarket services team to identify opportunities, plan and execute initiatives that position Pratt & Whitney as the engine and service provider of choice internally and to external stakeholders including media, customers and third-party influencers.
The candidate should have 10 or more years of broad communications or marketing experience, preferably in aerospace, engineering or manufacturing industries. The successful candidate will also possess:
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills and a working knowledge of French is required.
- The ability to multi-task and work well under deadline pressure.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and team skills.
- Experience with external communications, digital communications, and communications measurement. * Experience working in a multinational business for a global audience.
- Experience interacting with senior executives.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?