Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Take control, clarify, validate the execution time with the leadhands and prioritize the work orders.
- Execute each go and see required.
- Plan according to the availability of the labor force (expertise and certification), equipment, material and special tools;
- Order the necessary material/equipment and analyze automatic pre-approbations generated by the Store
- Ensure compliance with the rules and standards relating to health and safety and the environment;
- Inform those responsible on the progress and advise of all inputs which may affect the work schedule;
- Work in close collaboration with the leadhands
- Modify when needed preventive maintenance instructions related to equipment;
- Ensure compliance with maintenance contracts;
- Analyze and close completed work orders;
- Track and manage performance indicators (KPI).
- Ensure budget compliance throughout the year.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a college degree in Industrial Maintenance Technology or Mechanical Engineering or any discipline deemed appropriate;
- You have four (4) years of relevant experience in an industrial environment considered equivalent;
- You possess a thorough knowledge of methods and techniques related to industrial maintenance activities;
- You are a strong leader, with good organization skills, an excellent communicator looking to contribute to the success of the organization;
- You have good planning and organizational skills and a well-developed analytical mind;
- You are able to work with multidisciplinary teams;
- You are motivated to achieve results and accept challenges;
- You have excellent skills in the Office package software and a knowledge of the Maximo software;
- You have the ability to promote effective communication.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Maintenance Planning
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 03.07.2018, 10:57:22 AM
Job Segment: Maintenance, Aerospace, Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Manufacturing, Aviation, Engineering
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?