Maintenance Engineering Reliability Analyst, CSeries
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support Maintenance Program & Planning, Aircraft Economics and Engineering teams with in-service reliability data and analytical support
- Use existing analyses or conduct analyses from Maintenance Data databases to establish pareto or root cause analyses.
- Set up, automate or improve data reporting processes
- Prepare and publish reliability Reports
- Provide visibility for Reliability key performance indicators
- Work closely with the Maintenance Programs and the Aircraft Economics groups to identify cost reduction opportunities.
- Provide regular updates on the governance metrics, and project status and schedule required for management reviews.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold an University degree in Engineering or equivalent
- You have strong analytical abilities and experience using statistics to resolve engineering problems.
- You have in-depth technical knowledge of Microsoft Suite products - especially Excel and Access
- You have knowledge of Microstrategy enterprise software, Oracle database software
- You are familiar with Weibull distribution
- You have good knowledge of aircraft systems
- You possess excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- You are able to work independently
- You are a team player who takes initiative, highly motivated with a sense of responsibility and good judgment. Resourceful problem solver comfortable with providing solutions.
- You possess strong analytical abilities and some experience using statistics to resolve engineering problems.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.07.2018, 7:15:22 AM
Job Segment: Maintenance, Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Oracle, Database, Manufacturing, Engineering, Technology
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?