Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Participate in making sure the production plan is put in place through the materiel supply and the material flow in order to meet production need the production level requirement
- Ensure production is ready to start on time according to plan
- Ensure the availability of material in production at the appropriate time, analyze delta and propose solution
- Communicate information concerning shortages and delivery dates. Ensure all necessary transactions are accurate and address any discrepency
- Ensure availability of documentation and material at the production line at the appropriate time
As our ideal candidate,
- You have from 2 to 5 years experience in aerospace or manufacturing logistics
- You master the understanding of production documents and are confortable in a production environment
- You have a real capacity to contribute to production
- You master MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- You master SAP system
- You have excellent communication skills in French and in English
- You are organize and rigouros with êtes organisé, rigoureux et vous disposez de réelles qualités relationnelles
- You are available to work on day or night shift
- You can work in a stressful environment with tight schedule
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 18.06.2018, 9:20:33 AM
Job Segment: Logistics, ERP, Industrial, Night, Supply, Operations, Technology, Manufacturing
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?