Logistic Agents-Multiple positions available
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We currently have multiple full-time positions available on day, evening and night shifts for Bombardier Aerospace's various aircraft programs.
While working in a changing environment, we are looking for professional candidates who are good team players and who possess excellent communication skills. People able to work on tight deadlines, capable of working under pressure and who are engaged in offering the very best customer service possible.
In your role, you will:
- Participate in the development and implementation of various material strategies for the overall operational success by driving alignment between material supply and factory demand plan to meet customer requirements.
- Execution of process cycle time improvement plans both at the site and with key internal Bombardier.
- Define and execute lean, reliable material flows from dock to point of use in close collaboration with the Logistics-Supply function;
- Define and implement inventory management as part of a comprehensive working capital improvement strategy.
- Interact with various multi-disciplinary teams (Logistics-Supply, Methods, Plant Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Quality);
- Take part in the improvement projects (Achieving Excellence System, 5S, lean manufacturing, cost reduction, improved manufacturing, etc.).
- Define and document handling equipment from the loading dock to the work station.
- Take part and influence the plant layout and work stations.
- Make sure of on time supply or materials to support the production
- Develop and maintain supplier relationship and performance
Opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Line Support
As our ideal candidate
- You have Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, or College Diploma with equivalent experience.
- You have strong interest in continuous improvement and lean manufacturing principles.
- You have three year minimum of experience, in aerospace or manufacturing industry for Logistic or Planning management fields.
- You have French and English written and spoken (an asset).
- You are proficient Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MSProject).
- You have work experience with SAP (an asset).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Material and Stock Control
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 21.02.2018, 7:25:15 PM
Job Segment: Logistics, ERP, Engineer, Aerospace, SAP, Operations, Technology, Engineering, Aviation
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?