Description du poste
· Establishment, operation, maintenance, repair and modification of engines and their components, controls and auxiliary products.
· Orientation and training of customer staff by establishing procedures and techniques for operation, maintenance and inspection.
· Analysis of engine failures and its components to determine causes, and to recommend corrective actions.
Level of responsibility:
· Responsible for entire projects with significant scope and complexity;
· Contributes to the department or business unit by applying advanced knowledge of one or more functional areas;
· Could develop and mentor other employees;
· Has knowledge and expertise within a multidisciplinary scope.
· College diploma in aeronautics with a minimum of 5 years of experience in aeronautics;
· Good understanding of a Turbo Machine and the regulations related to Transport Canada;
· AI certification (Certified Inspector), (important asset);
· AMI certification (Aviation Maintenance Engineer), (asset);
· Excellent knowledge of French (written and spoken);
· Good communication skills and teamwork;
· Ability to solve technical problems.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?