Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support production and delivery daily operations
- Understand and resolve aircraft structural and systems problems as well as provide technical support by answering Non-Conformity Reports (NCRs raised by Quality agents.
- Participate in projects that aim to increase productivity, reduce waste and improve financial performance.
- Work in close cooperation with other disciplines such as Systems, Stress, Materials & Processes, Logistics, Methods, Quality, Design and Operations in order to achieve the company’s business objectives.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold either a Bachelor of Science degree in aerospace or mechanical engineering or a technical college diploma in an appropriate program.
- You have a minimum of 3 years Material Review Board (MRB) in airframe structure repairs or design experience in aerospace.
- You have excellent knowledge of aircraft structures & system installation technical requirements.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have a high sense of commitment.
- You have a willingness to accept responsibility while acting independently in a high-pressure partner/supplier team environment.
- You have working experience using Catia v4 & v5.
- You have fluent bilingual skills in English and French (written and oral).
- You have a willingness to share a rotating day/evening/weekend work schedule if necessary.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 02.05.2018, 5:20:07 PM
Job Segment: Engineer, Aerospace Engineering, Aerospace, Mechanical Engineer, Technical Support, Engineering, Aviation, Technology
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?