Learning business partner
Description du poste
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Assess and identify overall learning needs and gaps in various levels of the organization
- Identify, advise and influence key stakeholders in working towards higher human performance results
- Develop, propose and implement learning solutions such as : structured on-the-job training (SOJT), in-class training, coaching, and integration program
- Work in collaboration with the Technical learning advisors and coaches
- Develop, plan, coordinate, execute, monitor and validate learning projects by using master plans and other project management tools
- Support continuous improvement practices by establishing and monitoring key human development performance indicators
- Develop and manage technical coaches network on the shop floor (unionized employees)
- Evaluate impact of learning activities
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor's or master's degree (ideally) in education, human resources, administration, project management or engineering
- You have a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in learning management ideally in a manufacturing environment
- You have facility with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- You have strong communication skills (written and spoken) and you are at ease to speak English and French
- You have a great interest for project management and relevant experience would be an asset
- You hold good knowledge and experience in lean manufacturing (example: lean, six sigma, kaizen etc.)
- You have the ability to influence and impact other people
- You hold multi-tasks skills and you are able to face ambiguity
- You have great ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and as a team player
- You have skills for results and you able to adapt in multiple context of work
- You have demonstrated that you are motivated by continuous learning and great challenges
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Leadership & Organizational Development
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 08.05.2018, 2:01:36 PM
Job Segment: Engineer, Lean Six Sigma, Learning, Facilities, Project Manager, Engineering, Management, Human Resources, Operations, Technology
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?