Shipping and receiving Clerk
Ville Dorval, QC, Canada
Heures par semaine 40
Quart de travail Jour
Description du poste
JMJ Aerospace is looking for a shipping and receiving clerk for one of our clients from aeronautical field, located in Dorval.
This is a permanent position.
- Handling shipping and receiving of all goods from various carriers;
- Checking the accuracy of orders received with corresponding order;
- Verifying invoices and make sure to obtain all required approvals;
- Prepare, package and ensure the shipping orders;
- Planning and preparation of documents for carriers and customs compliance documents for off-border shipments (waybill)
- Ensure accuracy of data entry in the computer system;
- Handling and preparation of material, equipment, tools, etc.
- Working in a safely manner and maintaining a clean environment;
- Checking supplies and replenishment of workshop equipment;
- Moving equipment, material and tools internally and externally;
- Managing internal and external e-mails;
- Assisting and replacing when needed the Logistic Clerk.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience in aviation
- Relevant experience in transport and shipping
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Access)
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of IATA terms (an asset)
- Knowledge of import/export (an asset)
- Fluent in French and English, reading and writing
- Good sense of priority and responsibility
- Attention to details
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?