Maintenance Test Technician (Ottawa)
Ville Ottawa, ON, Canada
Type de poste Contract (10 months)
Heures par semaine 40
Quart de travail Day/night
Description du poste
JMJ Aeronautique is recruiting a Maintenance Test Technician for 10 months (maternity leave) for is client from aeronautical field, located in Ottawa.
- Install gas turbine engines on specialized test stand, install and verify engine instrumentation.
- Configure data acquisition systems, calibrate pressure, temperature and strain gauge systems.
- Test high value development engines while respecting multiple operating limits.
- Operate altitude facility controls to meet test requirements.
- Utilize various hand tools, precision measurement tools and hand held test equipment including DVM and oscilloscope.
- Thorough knowledge of complex mechanical systems including hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical power transmission.
- Thorough understanding of AC and DC electrical system fundamentals.
- Interpret mechanical and electrical assembly drawing. Assemble components to meet drawing tolerances.
- Basic project management skills, ability to manage program deliverables.
- College Degree in Aircraft Maintenance
- 2-3 years’ experience as a technician or in a similar field
- PLC understanding or programming a plus
- Manufacturing, Industrial or Aviation background
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Must be able to work on a 2 shift operation and on a 2 weeks rotation
- Canadian Citizenship or ability to work in Canada
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?