Junior Engine Mechanic
Description du poste
We are looking for graduated mechanics with basic engine experience.
Our client based in Dorval will give the specific training on CFM engines.
Great opportunity for permanent positions.
Chance to travel and learn with the best.
- Inspect, repair, replace and change the jet engine components on the wing and on the bench;
- Disassemble and assemble the jet engines;
- Disassembles and inspects engine parts, such as turbine blades and cylinders, for wear, warping, cracks, and leaks.
- Reassembles engine and installs engine on aircraft.
- Listens to operating engine to detect and diagnose malfunctions, such as sticking or burned valves.
- Tests engine operation, using test equipment such as ignition analyzer, compression checker, distributor timer, and ammeter, to identify malfunction.
- Removes engine from aircraft, using hoist or forklift truck.
- DEC in Aircraft Maintenance, essential (or equivalence);
- Computer skills, MS Office;
- Experience working with whole motor and not on engine spare parts;
- Experience CFM56 engines (asset)
- Borescope inspection, an asset;
- Mechanical Skills: Engine mechanics will need familiarity with parts and components of engines, as well as the tools to fix them.
- Good interpersonal skills, problem solving oriented mind set
- Open to work flexible schedules
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?