JUNIOR AIRCRAFT MECHANIC
Description du poste
Junior Aircraft Mechanic Wanted!
You are graduated as an aircraft mechanic?
You are looking for your first opportunity?
You would like to be part of an international organization willing to give you all the training required at their expenses?
You love to travel, you have a Canadian passport and you are flexible to travel on short notice?
We have a great opportunity for you, for a permanent position, in Montreal.
- Inspect, repair, replace and change the jet engine components on the wing and on the bench;
- Disassemble and assemble the jet engines;
- Disassembles and inspects engine parts, such as turbine blades and cylinders, for wear, warping, cracks, and leaks;
- Reassembles engine and installs engine on aircraft;
- Listens to operating engine to detect and diagnose malfunctions, such as sticking or burned valves;
- Tests engine operation, using test equipment such as ignition analyzer, compression checker, distributor timer, and ammeter, to identify malfunction;
- Removes engine from aircraft, using hoist or forklift truck.
- DEC in Aircraft Maintenance, essential (or equivalence)
- English is mandatory;
- Computer skills, MS Office;
- Experience working with whole motor and not on engine spare parts;
- Experience on CFM56 engines (asset)
- Borescope inspection, an asset;
- Mechanical skills: Engine Mechanics will need familiarity with parts and components of engines, as well as the tools to fix them;
- Good interpersonal skills, problem solving, oriented mind set;
- Open to work flexible schedules;
- Canadian passport eligible to work in USA and Int’l.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?