International Trade Compliance Technology Manager
Description du poste
Job Description: Serve as a member of the P&WC’s Engineering International Trade Compliance (ITC) Group with responsibility for:
Proactive development and implementation of enhancements, strategies, processes, standard work and jurisdiction and classification (J/C) guidance to ensure P&WC’s ongoing compliance with all export laws, regulations and UTC/P&WC policies related to the export of technical data, commodities (including products and parts), software, and services (items).
Manage process improvement activities led by Engineering ITC and will develop common process approaches for use by all P&WC Engineering organizations and disciplines in the areas of J/C and ITC Focal training.
Successful execution of these responsibilities will require:
- Advanced training in export control laws, regulations, and policies
- Close and frequent coordination with all P&WC Engineering organizations responsible for ensuring trade compliance
- Experience in International Trade Compliance (Focal or Pro) would be an asset
- Candidate must be adaptable, self-motivated and have demonstrated abilities in working effectively under aggressive project timelines
- Strong project management of a variety of trade compliance enhancements and special projects.
- Education: B.S. in Engineering or Science with 10+ years of experience
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?