Interior Avionics Engineer – Cabin Engineering - Montreal
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The Air Canada Project Engineering team is presently searching for Engineers with Aircraft Interiors Systems background and Avionics, Electrical background.
- Develop, prepare and support engineering projects as requested by our internal customers related to the passenger environment – main activities are with the In-Flight Entertainment system.
- Liaise with vendors, subcontractors, internal and external clients.
- Ensure deliverables are met on time and budget
- Provide technical support to aircraft, in assigned areas and act as technical interface between airline and component manufacturers.
- Prepare cost estimate, Technical Instructions and project evaluations on corporate initiatives and new product design.
- Develop specifications for interiors systems equipment and appliances on new aircraft introduction as well as aircraft reconfigurations.
- Represent Engineering during multidiscipline meeting and provide input in area of expertise.
- Engineering background preferred
- Minimum of 5-10 years airline related Avionics engineering experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience with In Flight Entertainment system for design and support
- Team player with effective communication skills and strong customer focus.
- Ability to develop and write clear, concise technical descriptions, instructions, information sheets and reports.
- Ability to create engineering drawings including wiring diagrams.
- Pride in accuracy and good work presentation to the satisfaction of internal customers.
- Self-starter requiring minimum supervision with good decision-making ability.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to co-ordinate details to successful conclusion.
- Willingness to be on call and to work overtime, as required by day-to-day needs.
- Solid knowledge of most commonly used PC software as well as AutoCAD.
- Must be clear of any restrictions which will prevent entry into other countries.
- Knowledge of Regulatory design certification standards for both Transport Canada and FAA specifications.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?