Captain - Beechcraft 1900
Description du poste
This position is for a full-time permanent position located in Tasiast, Mauritania (Africa).
- Ensure aircraft is maintained in accordance with all Manufacturers and Company recommendations and regulations;
- Complete all work order entries in a timely fashion;
- Ensure that approved equipment and materials are utilized and a high standard of workmanship is maintained.
- The candidate should have good technical knowledge of aircraft maintenance parts, materials, shop procedures, manuals and applicable regulations;
- Minimum 3 or more years of experience in the servicing, troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, modification and functional testing of aircraft;
- Valid Aircraft Maintenance Technician license;
- College or Technical School Training;
- Endorsement on Beech 1900D and Citation Ultra are preferred;
- Possess good troubleshooting skills;
- Must have a valid passport;
- The candidate must be able to work on flexible shifts.
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?