Infrastructure Maintenance Reliability Planner
Description du poste
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Plan production shutdowns in collaboration with stakeholders;
- arrangement and discuss with potential suppliers for bids & proposals.
- Write, implement and improve preventive and predictive maintenance routes;
- Assist and support technical staff in the resolution of complex problems;
- Participating in the development of various mechanical modifications;
- Propose new technologies for the replacement of obsolete components;
- Compile and monitor performance indicators;
- Work with the maintenance team to standardize scheduled shutdown planning approaches, work order management, preventive maintenance, and major downtime affecting plant availability;
- Work closely with all members of the engineering department to manage all plant maintenance activities;
- Update preventive and predictive maintenance programs;
- Conduct reliability, maintainability and availability studies;
- Build and maintain technical reports following on-site work;
- Monitor any problematic or doubtful situation, and providing solutions and interventions necessary for its resolution;
- Validate inventory of parts at the store;
- Promote and manage health and safety;
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree or a College Degree in a relevant field (ideally: mechanical or building engineering);
- You have at least 10 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of HVAC (an asset)
- You must have knowledge of plumbing, pneumatic, electrical and hydraulic;
- You are fluent in French and English
- You are dynamic, autonomous and have a good sense of organization;
- You are an excellent communicator and demonstrate leadership;
- You master problem solving and are results-oriented;
- You master MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint);
- You master static methods;
- You have knowledge of the MAXIMO system (an asset).
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Maintenance Planning
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 19.06.2018, 3:59:58 PM
Job Segment: Hydraulics, Maintenance, Engineer, Electrical, HVAC, Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?