Sales Account Manager
Description du poste
ICAM Technologies - Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, Québec
ICAM, a leading manufacturing software provider, is looking for a Sales Account Manager to help close business with its large customer base and with new prospects. This position offers a competitive base salary, commission, medical insurance and advancements based on job performance.
Leading the industry for over 47 years, ICAM Technologies Corporation has been specializing in the development and implementation of advanced NC manufacturing software for the most successful manufacturers in the world. The foremost organizations in the aerospace and automotive industries such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Ferrari and Lamborghini have increased productivity and achieved greater machine tool precision when implementing ICAM’s leading manufacturing solutions to meet their unique requirements.
The Ideal Candidate
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Sales Account Manager is responsible for developing new business opportunities and selling to new and existing accounts. The Sales Account Manager will be assigned a list of targeted accounts and is responsible for meeting quarterly and yearly goals. He or she will be required to travel periodically to participate at trade shows, visit clients, and negotiate contracts.
To succeed in this important and challenging position, the candidate must be a natural relationship builder, excellent negotiator, and have experience dealing with small and large corporate accounts. The candidate must also be organized, creative, independent, computer literate and possess a strong telesales ability and personal initiative. The ideal candidate communicates effectively in English and knowledge of additional languages is considered an asset.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- University Degree in Business Administration, Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- The Sales Account Manager should have 3-5 years of experience in CAD/CAM software, machine tool and/or controller sales or related field
- Corporate sales experience, preferably in the manufacturing or aerospace industries
- Outbound calls to potential and established clients
- Place phone calls to existing clients to follow-up on services and to promote new products
- Place phone calls to inactive clients to qualify their needs and to offer new solutions
- Proven ability to meet sales goals
- Strong spoken and written English; knowledge of additional languages an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Contact Management software
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere
- Able to travel periodically
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?