HR Specialist – 3rd Party requests - Winnipeg
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Reporting to the Manager, HR Advice & Counsel, this position will be responsible for timely and accurate handling of 3rd Party requests in relation to Air Canada employees, retirees and former employee employment files.
- Responsible for the day to day handling of 3rd Party requests for employee information
- 3rd Party requestors are mainly, but not limited to; Government agencies such as Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), Revenu Québec, Service Canada, CPP and QPP
- Law Firms
- Financial Institutions
- Liaison with various internal stakeholders to obtain and/or review employee information such as Payroll records, absence reports, job descriptions, personal information, copies of Personal files, general Pension and Benefit information and ensuring the guidelines of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) are followed
- Prepare written responses to be sent to the requestors
- Certain requests may be responded to by telephone
- Responsible for the day to day handling of Power of Attorney (POA) requests by obtaining and reviewing all required documents prior to submitting to our Law branch for approval.
- Be the liaison between the POA Agent and the Law Branch in obtaining documents and further clarification as required
- Advising stakeholders such as our Pension Administrators and Travel team once the POA is approved
- Responsible for the day to day handling of the Non-Resident process by communicating with non-resident retirees, validation of tax forms, CRA approval letters and taxation rates are in accordance with the CRA’s tax treaty rates.
- Act as primary contact between third party and Air Canada Human Resources and ensure the accurate and timely processing of requests.
- Participate with the analysis and implementation of new processes while improving existing procedures
- Escalate processing issues with regards to day-to-day processing
- Minimum of high school degree with relevant experience
- Ability to exercise impeccable judgment, confidentiality and demonstrate a high degree of tact and discretion at all times when dealing with employees and sensitive situations.
- Ability to work under pressure with speed and accuracy and establish priorities while maintaining a high customer service level.
- Demonstrated customer-service orientation and high degree of diplomacy
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong written communication skills in both French and English
- Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to translate Reports and Queries into common terms
- Understanding of general HR, payroll, and benefits an asset
Bilingual (English and French)
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?