AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (AME) / AVN
Description du poste
Canadian Helicopters Limited specializes in helicopter transportation, civilian and military training, and contracted support services. Canadian Helicopters has been a leader in the helicopter services market for over six decades; known for providing the highest levels of customer support. In Trenton CHL supports Bell Helicopters and our military client to carry out Search and Rescue (SAR) exercises and operations with their CH-146 Griffon helicopters. This is a multi-year, fixed term contract (fixed term and option years extending until spring 2024). We are currently looking for Bell 412 / CH-146 qualified aircraft maintenance personnel.
- Perform aircraft maintenance;
- Organize and housekeep the hangar facility.
- Hold a valid M1 and/or M2 AME licence / hold or have held a DND AVN rating;
- Hold or have held Aircraft Certification Authority (ACA) on the B412 / for a DND AVN hold or have held a Level A or C release on the CH146 Griffon;
- Hold ACA on other types of CHL aircrafts is an asset.
We would like to hear from you if you possess the above technical skills and below qualifications:
- Customer focused;
- Organized and self-starter;
- Positive attitude;
- Have the ability to work within a group environment;
- Good English communication skills;
- Open to accept away-from-base assignments, at the customer request.
If you do not currently hold all the qualifications but are interested in the position we encourage you to apply.
We offer a competitive compensation program such as: flexible benefits program, complete dental and medical protection, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, and pension plan. We may also offer relocation assistance for qualifying candidates.
All interested candidates are invited to send their resume by email to the following address: email@example.com before August 31, 2018. Please refer to the job posting title in your email subject.
Canadian Helicopters Limited is committed to employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.
French version of the posting is available upon request
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?