Description du poste
Heli-Express operates a fleet of AS350 and Bell 205 helicopters throughout Canada, with majority of work in Province of Quebec. Our team is professional, dynamic and always ready for new challenges.
We are currently looking for field Licensed (M1) engineers and apprentices.
Priority will be given to mechanics with ratings and experience on AS350 and / or Bell 205, but we are willing to offer training / type courses on AS350 or Bell 205.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform inspections on company rotorcraft, including structure, engines and components.
- Troubleshoot and repair aircraft, engines and systems.
- Ensure maintenance and technical entries are performed in accordance with the company quality standards and industry regulations.
- Interpret technical manuals and drawings.
- Direct and train apprentices on the job.
- Be available to travel and work away from base.
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid AME M1 license (or on the way)
- Computer literate.
- Valid Type courses on AS350 and/or Bell 205 and engines an asset.
- Ability to take direction, follow instructions and work in team.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?