Heat treatment Operator
Ville Longueuil (Quebec)
Description du poste
In a manufacturing environment at the cutting edge of technology, candidates will be required to:
- Work from general instructions, manufacturing methods sheets, drawings, processing procedures and other similar instructions.
- Set, position and adjust the heat treat furnaces, including supporting equipment for heat treating, quench, stress relaxation, brazing, subzero treatment and annealing operations on parts, tools and gauges.
- Handle carts and parts with hoists and slings.
- Optimize production and priorities based on current quality procedures.
- Conduct dimensional and visual inspections of parts during the manufacturing process as specified or required using various types of precision measuring instruments and gauges.
- Inspect the hardness of the equipment after the heat treatment by using hardness measuring devices, while using care not to damage critical surfaces.
- Operate several close machines simultaneously.
- Participate in developing new processes, products and turnbacks for the selection of methods and tools.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Keep his/her equipment and work environment clean and in good condition.
- Participate in training and share his/her knowledge of the various equipment and tasks with team mates.
- Diploma of vocational training in aviation, an asset
- Knowledge of heating processes or any other related training or experience
- Knowledge of SAP, an asset
- One to two years of industrial work experience
Knowledge and skills:
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Positive attitude
- Autonomy and rigour
- Strong sense of initiative
- Manual skills
- Fluency in French (written and verbal); knowledge of English considered an asset
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?