Health & Safety Advisor
Description du poste
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT (HSE) ADVISOR
REQUISITION NUMBER: TAME-CAOT01737077
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Based in Ottawa, Ontario, you will manage the OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health & Safety Management System) through internal audits, document review, management meetings and programs to conduct regular workplace and outpost audits to ensure compliance with all safety policies and programs and legal requirements.
In your role you will:
- Respond to workplace injuries and conduct accident/incident investigations;
- Report to senior management information on all accidents, incidents, first aid reports and near misses for the Willowbrook and Ottawa Maintenance Facilities;
- Identify accident trends and develop preventative measures with Managers;
- Support, coordinate and manage the Joint Health and Safety Committee;
- Manage WSIB Claims and coordinate the Return to Work program for work related injuries;
- Communicate commitment to health and safety via safety talks, bulletin boards, training and inspections;
- Design and deliver health and safety training to new hires, contractors and employees;
- Manage inventory of personal protective equipment and safety supplies;
- Manage inventory of chemicals in the workplace and respective Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS);
- Participate in health and safety meetings to foster health and safety and focus on continuous improvement;
- Support other Bombardier manufacturing and services sites in health and safety initiatives as required.
As our ideal candidate:
- You possess:
- Fall Arrest Training
- Respirator Fit Training
- Transportation of Dangerous Good Training
- Joint Health & Safety Committee Certification
- Standard First Aid and CPR Level C Training
- OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor Training
- ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training
- Lift Truck Operator Training
- Crane & Hoist Operation Training
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Health and Safety
Primary Location: CA-ON-Ottawa
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 14.06.2018, 3:45:51 PM
Job Segment: Safety, Claims, Compliance, Internal Audit, Service, Insurance, Legal, Finance
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?