Health and safety advisor
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Inform the management team about all safety and security related issues and in particular regarding safety programs and regulations applicable within their sector.
- Continuously improve performance in order to reduce work accidents and professional illnesses.
- Verify the installations conformity according to provincial regulatory requirements, represent the company in CSST meetings, and participate in specific working sessions, WHIMS management and update OHS performance indicators.
- Make ergonomic workstation assessments
- Participate in the development of training sessions related to ergonomics and OHS related topics
- Proceed in risk assessment analysis and make the appropriate recommendations
- Audit operations following internal and external protocols and specifications;
- Collaborates to the development, maintain certification of the HSE management system (ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001)
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor of Science degree with an ergonomics certificate and you are knowledgeable in the following areas: safety, industrial hygiene, ergonomics, hazardous material management, environmental compliance and request for certificate of authorization.
- You have good knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
- You have a good computer knowledge especially the Microsoft Office suite (Excel: Advanced level)
- You know the rules of the art and principles that govern safety, ergonomics, environmental management
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You are analytical, structured and methodical.
- You have good oral and written communication in French and English
- You have leadership skills combined with at least 3 years of experience in manufacturing environment is required.
- Must be available on call.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Health and Safety
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.06.2018, 1:57:46 PM
Job Segment: Safety, Compliance, Industrial Hygiene, Aerospace, Service, Legal, Engineering, Aviation
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?