Head of Strategic Planning - Bombardier Information Solutions
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Why work for Bombardier Information Solutions (BIS)? We need your passion for moving the world forward. Be part of a world-class, cutting-edge information solutions team who are driving manufacturing forward, embracing the exciting future trends.
At BIS you’ll be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers, entrepreneurs and achievers. You’ll work with extraordinary people from all backgrounds in an environment that encourages creativity and innovation.
Every day, millions of people get aboard the planes and trains that we manufacture. Perhaps you do too. At BIS we enable our 66,000+ employees in 60 countries to move people forward around the globe – one good idea at a time.
In your role, you will:
- Work with BIS leadership to define the strategy of the future for BIS – how we enable the business through technology
- Collaborate with senior leadership from business units and integrated services to formulate business goals that are enabled by technology
- Work with service managers and service architects to identify opportunities and build a strategy to offer technology through business services
- Define objectives, frameworks, and metrics for the strategic planning process and establish ownership and timelines for key planning steps
- Conduct meetings with senior leadership and key stakeholders across the organization to validate understanding of business goals and effectively communicate the IT strategy
- Be a curious and innovative thinker of all things technology. Help our business leaders to think differently to solve their most urgent problems with the assistance of technology solutions.
- Collaborate with technology broker to identify strategic and innovative uses of technology to drive business growth and profitability
- Conduct market and competitive research to identify broader business trends and assumptions that may affect the IT strategy
- Participate in business and service scenario planning and identify ways how technology can support each scenario
- Participate in M&A and JV leadership meetings to ensure that the BIS group can support changes in the corporation’s business model and lead times and investments are properly reflected in potential partnerships
- In collaboration with the BIS leadership teams, build and maintain the holistic view and roadmap of the corporation’s technology, application, data, process and cloud strategy
As our ideal candidate:
- You have extensive experience in IS/IT and broad knowledge of industrial manufacturing
- You have strong influencing and negotiation skills and are culturally sensitive
- You have excellent communication, presentation and written skills
- You have proven experience in attracting and developing talent globally
- You hold a Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, business or related discipline
- You have 5+ years managing a global strategic planning and enterprise architecture group
- You have 5+ years’ experience in corporate strategy role is an important asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Business Analysis
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Downtown
Organization: Corporate Office
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 25.04.2018, 3:34:24 PM
Job Segment: Strategic Planning, Information Technology, IT Architecture, Computer Science, Strategy, Technology
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?