Head of Services Solution
Description du poste
HEAD OF SERVICES SOLUTION
REQUISITION NUMBER: TAME-CATO01735829
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Based in Toronto, Ontario, you will lead and direct the Services Product Introduction Team in Ontario for the delivery, commissioning, modifications and warranty of the rail/transit vehicles manufactured and delivered in the Ontario market; following the established Corporate, Safety and Product Introduction (PI) governance and processes.
You will have the major objectives to establish competent local PI teams, ensure a safe working environment, budget control, as well as establishing strong and trusting local customer relations.
In your role you will:
- Direct the department / team members to ensure that the PI responsibilities/deliverables are met per the contractual obligations, including contractual commitments, project milestones and quality workmanship;
- Ensure management of materials, warranty and consignment spare parts, warranty claims and chargebacks to vendors and entertain technical discussions and on provide production and system engineering with technical support;
- Ensure team members meet their commitments and responsibilities to support other departments regarding RAMS data, materials management and chargeback claims, Technical and Engineering investigations, as well as reporting customer feedback and quality concerns;
- Ensure that administration and tracking of all the work performed via work orders, reports and KPI’s are prepared and submitted for appropriate meetings and presentations;
- Responsible for financial spending on site and meeting budget financial targets and commitments;
- Ensure head counts are within allowance and appropriate approvals are signed;
- Ensure all required staff technical training is performed as required, communicate to the PI Team members the operations requirements and design changes that can impact vehicle performance;
- Review warranty and reliability data to help anticipate technical issues which could cause performance and commissioning schedule set-backs;
- Implement and follow-up of the HSE initiative, requirements and processes and necessary training and customer training required to work on site;
- Attend, actively participate and present information at daily Customer Meetings, weekly Core Team Meetings, monthly Project Technical and Contractual Meetings, Bi-monthly FRB meetings and Monthly MOR meetings.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Engineering, Post Secondary Engineering degree, a Master in Bussines Administration or several years of equivalent experience;
- You have a minimum ten (10) years of experience in a related job;
- You possess good communication skills and the ability to present trusting competent results to various Departments and Customers;
- You own excellent knowledge of customers operation and vehicle maintenance concepts and principles;
- You have leadership and motivational skills;
- Your have excellent English communication skills both written and spoken.
- We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downtown
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 14.06.2018, 1:47:56 PM
Job Segment: Engineer, Claims, Systems Engineer, Technical Support, Engineering, Insurance, Technology
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?