Ground Support Equipment Mechanic - CAT 23 - Montreal
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada is presently looking for for a dynamic individual to fill a permanent full time position as of a Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Mechanic.
The GSE maintenance professionals should have the following skill sets:
- Knowledge of drive-trains, diesel and gasoline engines, propane fuel systems, complex electrical and hydraulic systems, and metal fabrication and welding.
- Candidates should be able to read and understand various schematic diagrams for maintenance troubleshooting and be proficient with computers and diagnostic tools.
- Individuals need to be "team players" with excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to maintain a customer focused attitude in a demanding, high stress environment
- High School diploma.
- Valid Automotive Service Technician, Commercial Transport Mechanic or Heavy Duty Mechanic trades certification.
- Inter-Provincial Red Seal.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in the trade.
- Able to successfully pass the pre-employment qualifying exam.
- Advanced Fuel Injection & Diesel Engine Tune-Up certificates/licenses.
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration certificates/licenses.
- Propane Fuel Systems certificates/licenses.
- Automotive Inspection certificate/licenses.
- Previous experience maintaining mobile ground power (generators), air conditioners (up to 110 ton), air start units (compressors up to 250 cfm), but will also consider experience in Farm or Heavy Industrial equipment.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?