Quality Insurance Inspector Structure
Description du poste
GAL AeroStaff, which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services in the Business & Commercial aircraft industry, is presently seeking Structural Quality Control Inspector based in the Toronto Region for a contract of 1 to 2 years.. GAL AeroStaff is an internationally approved OEM service provider/supplier. We offer competitive salaries and an opportunity to travel throughout the world, as well as a professional and ethical work environment.
- Inspect assemblies and subassemblies;
- Write the reports of nonconformities;
- Measure the performance of the processes;
- Define and carry out corrective and preventive actions of the detachment;
- Read the plans to validate the assemblies;
- Follow the skills of the assemblers.
- Responsibility and authority for QSE (Quality, Safety, Environment)
- Ensure the traceability of information;
- Respect the objectives.
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years of experience in the field of quality;
- Five (3) years of experience in structural assembly and 3 years of experience in aeronautics;
- Mastery of inspection techniques
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?