Method Agent - Contractor
Description du poste
GAL AeroStaff, which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services in the Business & Commercial aircraft industry, is presently seeking a Method Agent for a Contractor position in Mirabel. GAL AeroStaff is an internationally approved OEM service provider/supplier. We offer competitive salaries, as well as a professional and ethical work environment.
- Define and write instructions and work sequences inside assembly workbooks for assembly of aircraft components using different software methods such as SAP and CATIA V5
- Participate in the investigation of the root causes of problems and analyze the potential solutions by evaluating the costs, impacts and risks of a change in production
- Participate in the planning and implementation of changes in production and coordinate the first unit
- Support daily production activities
- Participate in definitions of tooling requirements, assembly and installation of various production equipment according to the optimal methodology, taking into account the health / safety aspect.
- You have completed a DEC specialized in aeronautics (construction), mechanical or electrical engineering in a recognized educational institution (CEGEP)
- You have a good level of knowledge in French and English spoken and written.
- You have good organizational and planning skills.
- You are resourceful, autonomous and have good problem solving skills.
- You have good judgment and you work well in a multidisciplinary team.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?