Engineer / Delivery Manager
Description du poste
GAL AeroStaff, which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services in the Business & Commercial aircraft industry, is presently seeking a Engineering / Delivery Manager for a permanent full time position in Montreal. GAL AeroStaff is an internationally approved OEM service provider/supplier. We offer competitive salaries, as well as a professional and ethical work environment.
- Manage team of Engineers in the following areas of expertise: Design, Stress,Quality, Materials and Process
- Interface with Customer to discuss and address Designing Issues
- Ensure On-time and Quality delivery to the customer
- Participate in Review meetings with customer to discuss the overall progression of projects
- Address day to day operation issues such as managing the office
- Manage & Plan Facility, Hardware and software issues regarding Catia V5, Enovia, NASTRAN/PATRON/Hypermesh
- Manage the engineering partner in terms of resources, billing, etc
- Integrate with the offshore team to meet the delivery
- Manage costs
- Implement new processes
- Customer Focus: Strive to exceed customers’ expectations
- Accountability: Quality conscious, process disciplined and strive for continuous improvement
- Bachelors or Master’s Engineering Degree in Aeronautical or Mechanical
- At least 15 plus years of Experience Aerospace Domain, with minimum of 5 plus year of experience in Cabinet design (Experience on Bombardier programs would be an added advantage)
- Good Knowledge on Aerospace Industry Standard & Materials (Both Composite and Metallic)
- Knowledge on Certification Requirements
- Knowledge about Change Management process
- Good in English and French Languages (Read, Write and Speak)
* The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with a previous role in Design and Management.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?