DATA ENTRY CLERK
Description du poste
GAL AeroStaff, which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services in the Business & Commercial aircraft industry, is presently seeking a DATA ENTRY CLERK for a permanent position at the GAL Aviation office located in Vaudreuil-Dorion. GAL AeroStaff is an internationally approved OEM service provider/supplier. We offer competitive salaries, as well as a professional and ethical work environment.
As a Data Entry Clerk for GAL Aviation, the incumbent should have an interest in Quality Control and pay close attention to detail. You will need to collect, update and maintain information on the company database and computer systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Input data into computerized database
- Verify accuracy and completeness off data
- Identify, label and organize electronic storage media
- Maintain libraries of inspection documents, certificate of conformity, etc.
- Enter data of various quality forms, documents such as FAI, non-conformity reports, inspection reports, etc.
- High School completion is a must
- Course in data Entry or Quality Control is an asset
- 0-1 year of experience
- French and English both orally and written is a must
Qualities and Attributes:
- The candidate must be flexible and adaptable
- A yearn to learn is a must
- Team player
- Must be meticulous and pay close attention to detail
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?