Description du poste
GAL Aviation, an aircraft interior components manufacturer, is presently seeking a CNC Operator for a permanent full-time position at night (10pm-6:30am) based in Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec. We offer competitive salaries, as well as a professional and ethical work environment.
GAL Aviation Benefits:
- Competitive salaries;
- Paid or banked overtime;
- Personal paid days;
- Enhanced vacation scale;
- Collective insurance with employer participation;
- Possibility of being cross-trained in other departments.
- Plan the machining work by analyzing plans and drawings;
- Formulate the correct operational sequences to realize the tasks;
- Choose the right tools and machines;
- Program and adjust CNC and other machines;
- Control the quality of the work to ensure all requirements are respected;
- CNC Milling;
- Any other task.
- DEP or ASP;
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role including CNC operating and programming and milling;
- Experience in aerospace, an asset;
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings;
- Autonomy, team spirit and sense of initiative;
- Available for the night shift (10PM-6:30AM).
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?