AME M1&M2 or E license (YYZ)
Description du poste
GAL AeroStaff, which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services in the Business & Commercial aircraft industry, is presently seeking M1 & M2 Licensed aircraft maintenance engineers for a 3- 5 day per week with a shift from 9pm to 6 am in Toronto, Ontario. GAL AeroStaff is an internationally approved OEM service provider/supplier. We offer competitive salaries as well as a professional and ethical work environment.
- Perform and ensure proper completion of all maintenance activities related to aircraft, both in the hangar and on the ramp;
- Ensure aircraft documentation is complete and accurate;
- Ensure that all components installed on aircraft are properly certified;
- Carry out duties as per the appropriate maintenance control manual and ensure conformity to Transport Canada regulatory standards;
- Attend training courses as directed by company management;
- Adhere to the Safety Management System Policy;
- Maintain and ensure a clean and safe work environment at all times;
- All other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor;
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Valid AME License with M1AND M2 OR E license
- 3 years of experience as an AME;
- Must be attentive to detail;
- Positive attitude;
- Team oriented.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?