Fraud Specialist - Montreal
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The Fraud Specialist prevents potential loss of revenues resulting from fraudulent activities through analysis of data and intelligence, through flagging PNRs for verification at the airport, through follow-up and assistance from the OSC group. The Fraud Specialist assists in identifying problems, identifying new trends and proposing solutions which protect Air Canada’s current and expected revenues.
- Minimize losses resulting from fraudulent transactions by deciding the fraud risk associated with bookings identified by the business rules derived from previous fraud cases, industry contacts and intelligence;
- Support the development and maintain the business rules used in the assessment of individual bookings through analysis of past bookings, chargeback analysis, intelligence from financial institutions, police and other merchants;
- Record and perform analysis of suspicious transactions from various incoming sources, and ensure their timely handling as per established priorities;
- Establish and communicate internal processes and procedures to key intra and inter-departmental customers;
- Develop, train, coach and provide support to other groups while maintaining quality assurance and offering expertise with operational decisions;
- Prepare regular reports of the team’s results for IT Security Management and the financial branch;
- Identify and make recommendations on the evolving fraud prevention business needs of Air Canada to both internal and external vendors. Provide a support role to the latter during the implementation of new products and services;
- Perform manual fraud review in order to detect fraudulent transactions, Using Fraud Tools;
- Make decision based on an active monitor of our automated fraud screening application;
- Review queued transactions and independently determine if the reviewed transactions are fraudulent or legitimate;
- Independently resolve problems that require in depth investigation and/or research;
- Analyzes transaction data activity to detect potential fraudulent activity and assess level of risk of a loss and provide recommendation to improve fraud detection and prevention;
- Conducts cross references analysis to identify transactions and accounts to known fraudulent activity;
- Works effectively with peers and leadership by sharing ideas and knowledge about detection and dispute trends and information;
- Performs other disputes-related projects and tasks as needed;
- Effectively manages all incoming communication and phone calls with our customer’s relation, banks, vendors, and internal teams via multiple channels;
- Support and participate in projects and strategy meetings representing the department.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Minimum of 1-2 years of credit card fraud
- Familiar with telecom environment (terminology, technical, and commercial)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational skills and a team player
- Solid analytical skills
- Self-starter, energetic with a strong sense of initiative and creativity
- Hours: Must be available to work overnight shifts as this is a 24/7 work environment. Do note that the shifts may be subject to change.
- 4-day work week which may include weekend coverage.
Bilingual (English and French)
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?