FRACAS Task Team
Description du poste
FRACAS TASK TEAM ENGINEER
REQUISITION NUMBER: TFEN-CASB01531058
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Based in St. Bruno, Quebec you will actively support both the Failure Reporting, Analysis as well as the Corrective Action steps of the Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) process. As such, you will specialize in reliability-critical systems and will support both the FRACAS analysts and engineering in the resolution of identified critical FRACAS items.
You will also lead the root cause identification of each critical FRACAS item, supporting engineering with the solution finding as well as following-up the solution implementation on the fleet.
In your role you will:
- Closely interface with the FRACAS analyst in the identification of reliability critical items;
- Closely working with engineering and Product Introduction (PI), lead the identification of the possible root causes for each FRACAS item;
- Support each root cause identification by an appropriate investigation and postulated scenarios using typical problem solving methods;
- Review the outcome of the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and use it as an input to the investigation process;
- Discuss with engineering to confirm the outcome of the analysis;
- If needed, travel to site to execute surveys or specific troubleshooting to support investigation activities;
- For each identified root cause, participate in determining an acceptable solution in support to system engineering;
- Support the validation of the developed solution by defining precise pass/fail criteria;
- If validation is not successful, review the validation test results and support engineering with recommendations;
- Once a solution is ready for implementation; support by following-up its deployment in the field.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a Bachelor´s Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience in a similar field;
- You have ten (10) to fifteen (15) years of relevant experience in System Engineering or Field Engineering;
- Experience in Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Safety (RAMS)/FRACAS will be considered as an asset;
- You own a good understanding of project environment and constraints as well as project / business structure;
- You are ready to travel on site upon request;
- You possess problem solving skills, can take appropriate decisions based on available data, you are autonomous, propose new methods and are able to improve current practices;
- You have good communication skills, interaction with other internal functions and interaction with customers;
- You are fluent in English and French (both spoken and written).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-St. Bruno
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 08.05.2018, 3:05:37 PM
08.06.2018, 4:59:00 AM
Job Segment: Engineer, Systems Engineer, Field Engineer, Engineering
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?