Flight Test Instrumentation Technician (FTI)
Description du poste
Area of Expertise:
The Flight Test Instrumentation technician (FTI) is responsible for the instrumentation and measurement chain on board the Flying Test Beds (FTB 3 and FTB4). He is involved with the Engine Center and P&W/P&WC Instrumentations Groups in the flight testing of development engines from P&W and P&WC. He is in charge of installing flight test instrumentation and measurement systems, performing signal calibration, configuring Data Acquisition Systems, recording and monitoring of flight test data, troubleshooting instrumentation issues and producing relevant documentation. He reports directly to the Flight Test & Instrumentation Manager for Flight Operations.
- College degree with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- 5 year experience in calibration and instrumentation maintenance.
- 5 years experience in test cells environment.
- Knowledge of Data Acquisition Systems (DAS) at P&W or P&WC.
- Flight Test Instrumentation experience (an asset).
- Leadership, autonomy, dedication.
- Demonstrate ability to work well in a team, to perform under pressure, to adapt to change and to face undcertainties .
- Ability to interface with diversity in people and stakeholders involved in flight test (hierarchy, personalities, suppliers, customers, authorities).
- Ability to innovate and change status-quo in the business unit.
- Bilingual (English and French).
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?