Flight Attendant and Pilot Crew Scheduler (UNIFOR) - Toronto - Pool of Candidates
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
In anticipation of future openings Air Canada is now accepting applications for the below positions within System Operations Control:
- Pilot Crew Schedulers (Unifor), reporting to the Pilot Crew Scheduling Duty Manager
- Flight Attendant Crew Schedulers (Unifor), reporting to the Flight Attendant Crew Scheduling Duty Manager
These positions will be located in the Operations Centre in Brampton, at 99 Ironbridge Road. Paid training will be for a period of maximum 6 months. Should you be contacted for an interview, further information will be provided at that time.
These positions are responsible for scheduling both Flight Crews or In-Flight Crews in accordance with contractual and Company regulations for all Air Canada operations.
- Schedule Flight Crews and Cabin Personnel in accordance with Company policy, M.O.T. regulations and ACPA (Air Canada Pilots Association) or CUPE (Canadian Union of Public Employees) collective agreements.
- Monitor and action daily and future Flight Crew or Cabin Personnel requirements. Re-schedule as necessary.
- Provide effective and timely communication with all Flight Crew or Cabin Personnel as it relates to scheduling activity and schedule deviations.
- Compile management information.
- Analyze irregular operations and make effective scheduling decisions.
- Coordinate scheduling activities to achieve on time operational performance in concert with other operational offices.
- Interpret and administer the ACPA or CUPE collective agreements.
- Solid decision-making ability in high pressure situations <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and monitor records effectively
- Experience with conflict resolution and problem solving
- Previous airline operational experience an asset
- Previous Call Centre experience an asset
- Good computer skills; knowledge of RES III, NetLine, & Communicator is an asset
- Must work shifts, including midnights
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Must successfully complete and pass Initial Pilot or Flight Attendant Crew Scheduling Training Program.
- Must work shifts, including midnights.
- Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?