Fleet Coordinator - Toronto
Description du poste
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
- Provide central coordinating point for all Line Maintenance activities on around-the-clock basis including operating emergency situations.
- Provide technical assistance and support to Line Maintenance stations, Flight Crews and Flight Dispatch.
- Evaluate, assess and coordinate down line effects of mechanical incidents.
- Coordinate flow of information between Scheduling/S.O.C., STOC, Planning, Flight Dispatch, Supply Chain Management and Line Stations.
- Assist with the interpretation of limits and procedures as well as maintain and report deviation files and aircraft operation records.
- Monitor and record aircraft operating incidents, irregularities and delays as well as prepare Daily Maintenance Operation Summary.
- Monitor deferred Aircraft Maintenance Production work and significant program delays.
- Possess an A.M.E. M2 or E Licence with active endorsements on a minimum of one (1) aircraft type or equivalent.
- Proven knowledge of regulatory programs/agencies (Maintenance Control Manual,Transport Canada, FAA).
- Willingness to work shifts and at times extended hours.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and ability for team work.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent English communication skills both (oral & written).
- Ability to deal effectively with internal/external customers.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Demonstrate high quality of work.
- Sound judgment and strong sense of initiative in taking appropriate actions.
- Ability to provide direction and support in a high stress environment at times.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- External or internal management development.
- Computer skills (Word, E-Mail, Excel, Windows).
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?