Financial Manager, Business Development and Collaboration
Description du poste
A new Manager position is available within the Collaboration & Business Development team.
The principal functions of the position are the following:
Planning, forecasting and comparison of financial activity.
Preparation, consolidation, analysis and documentation of financial data used to summarize and measure status, evaluation of business plans, identification of variances and predict results.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree with 6 to 10 years’ experience as a business unit accountant for a medium to large company and/or an accounting firm;
- CPA title mandatory;
- Outstanding communication skills in English (oral and in writing mandatory) and proficient French (asset);
- Strong knowledge of Excel is mandatory, SAP a strong asset;
- Ability to sustain a high level of pressure in a fast paced environment;
- Adaptable, autonomous with a positive attitude.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?