Financial Analyst, G&A Controlling
Description du poste
This position is contingent upon and will be effective on the closing of the acquisition of control by Airbus over the CSeries program.
Title : Financial Analyst, G&A Controlling
The C Series Aircraft Limited Partnership (CSALP) was created in July 2016 by Bombardier and Investissement Québec (IQ). In October 2017, Airbus announced its intention to join the CSALP joint venture as majority owner (closing of the investment is expected mid-year 2018). The CSALP program office will remain located in Mirabel (Québec, Canada) where the CS100 and CS300 aircraft are manufactured by a team of some 1,800 employees. In 2019, a second assembly line is expected to begin operations in Mobile (Alabama, USA).
About the C Series Aircraft
The C Series single-aisle aircraft is uniquely designed to serve the 100- to 150-seat market. The aircraft’s phenomenal economic proposition and performance support the opening of new opportunities for single-aisle operations.
Comprised of the CS100 and the larger CS300 aircraft, the C Series family represents the fusion of performance and technology. The resulting aircraft deliver unmatched performance and economics in the 100- to 150-seat market segment and an 18 per cent lower cost per passenger, making them the ideal candidates to complement larger single-aisle aircraft.
The cabin design and flexibility ensure an unrivalled passenger experience. The aircraft’s larger seats, overhead bins and windows deliver a wide body feel that offers passengers unparalleled comfort in a single-aisle cabin. The CS100 and the CS300 aircraft have over 99 per cent parts commonality as well as Same Type Rating. The groundbreaking Pratt & Whitney PurePower® PW1500G engine, combined with the aircraft’s advanced aerodynamics, delivers reduced fuel burn, noise, and emissions – making the C Series the most community-friendly aircraft.
In your role, you will:
- Provide Business Partner financial support to Operations Directors and Leaders including management reporting, review and assessment of headcount, overtime, operating expenses and other finance related business decisions.
- Work with business to identify and track risks and opportunities to commit budget/forecast. Support the Operations team in the management of risks and opportunities to optimize business performance.
- Prepare and monitor budget/forecast(s) for assigned business areas, for example, analyze expenses/spend, develop budgets in support of production and support labor, overhead and headcount. Monitor actual versus budget variances on a monthly basis, and analyze trends.
- Prepare conformity analysis of various services level agreement related to supported groups.
- Complete all monthly/quarterly financial activities and/or financial reporting, including narratives, schedules, journal entries, account reconciliations and ad hoc reports
- Provide internal/external audit support including ensuring ongoing compliance to internal controls as required by OSC.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a post-secondary degree and/or enrolment/completion of professional accounting designation(CPA)
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in Cost Accounting or similar financial analyst experience. Public accounting experience is an asset.
- You have thorough knowledge of Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of SAP, Powerpoint and Word
- You have strong planning and organizational skills to coordinate workload around multiple assignments
- You have the analytical and judgment skills necessary to evaluate alternatives and formulate recommendations in support of management decision-making.
- You have the interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and other business areas.
- You have superior verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all organizational levels
- You have a process improvement mindset and competency.
CSALP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com or Careers.CSeries.com
Job: Contract Administration
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.06.2018, 3:01:26 PM
11.07.2018, 10:59:00 PM
Job Segment: Financial, ERP, Financial Analyst, SAP, Accounting, Finance, Technology
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?