Field Support Representative
Description du poste
Area of Expertise: Delivery of field service and in-house customer support for both P&WC operators and OEMs. Includes providing assigned customers with continuous technical and operational program support for the regions of the West of the Province of Quebec and the East of the Province of Ontario.
Level of Responsibility:
· Responsible for entire projects with significant scope and complexity;
· Contributes to the department or business unit by applying their advanced knowledge of one or more functional areas;
· May develop and coach others;
· Has expert knowledge that extends across multiple disciplines.
· Bachelor’s degree with six to ten years’ experience.
· Master’s degree with four to seven years’ experience.
· Ideally bilingual (French and English), fluency in French is essential.
· Computer skills related to Enovia, CRM, Outlook, Excel, Adobe Acrobat.
· Computer skills required to enable EEC and EDU reprogramming.
· Technical abilities required to be efficient in fault isolation.
· Technical course for PT6B&C and PW200 Series engines required.
· Ability to obtain Quality Stamp for PT6B/C and PW200 series engines (ref. QMSP).
· Ability to manage small groups of technicians and logistics personnel belonging to the OEM itself.
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?