Engineering Technologist - Electrical Wiring Design
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Integrate the design of the wire harnesses with the Structural Suppliers and Systems Installation through meetings and reviews
- Create the Electrical System Schematics, Harness 3D models, Topology, Wiring Diagrams and Wire Harness Reports
- Support the creation or validation of the component library
- Organize or attending regular meetings with the team to create and maintain the Bombardier Permitted Parts List (BPPL)
- Conduct or participate in trade-studies to enhance the product definition throughout its lifecycle
- Review and Approve Supplier deliverables
- Support the Test Rigs and Final Assembly Line for wiring issues
- Contribute by participating to other tasks depending on program needs and demonstrating flexibility to adapt.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a DEC in Avionic or equivalent work experience in Wiring Integration
- Having wiring design, wiring installation and/or wiring troubleshooting experience is an asset
- You must have excellent communication skills including the ability to read/ write in English.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and have good integration/ organizational skills and initiative
- You are innovative and open to new ideas
- You have the ability to resolve problems and conflicts
- Knowledge of CATIA V5 harness routing is an asset
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 06.04.2018, 6:12:47 PM
Job Segment: Engineer, Electrical, Electrical Engineering, Design Engineer, Aerospace, Engineering, Aviation
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?