Engineering Professional – Structural Integration and Design
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Closely interface with stress, systems, interiors and support functions such as thermodynamics, mass properties, etc.
- Review structural and systems layouts, installations, assembly and detail drawings
- Manage design changes through all the cycles of the change management process
- Provide technical solutions to resolve design or manufacturing issues
- Generate and execute weight savings ideas
- Supply input to impact analysis (technical, cost, schedule)
- Support directly other engineering and operations departments
- Support design and program reviews with partner/suppliers
- Provide status for project and functional management
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a technologist or bachelor degree in mechanical/aerospace engineering or aerospace technical field plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in aerospace or related industry
- The successful candidate must possess a strong knowledge of aircraft structures and/or systems installation: configuration, preliminary sizing, design for manufacturing, detail design (sheet metal, machined parts, piping, component assembly), certification requirements, weight control and industry design standards
- Knowledge of CATIA V4 / V5, Enovia and MS Office is required.
- This position requires an energetic person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a high sense of commitment, who is willing to accept responsibilities and act independently in a high-pressure partner/supplier team
- You have strong French and English written/verbal communication skills
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Structural Design
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 20.06.2018, 8:57:11 PM
Job Segment: Aerospace, Supply, Engineer, Design Engineer, Aviation, Operations, Engineering
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?