Engineering Professional - Service Engineering, Business Aircraft
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Respond to AOGs (Aircraft on ground) and customer requests;
- Produce REOs (repair engineering orders), NIEOs (non- incorporated engineering orders) and "kit" drawings;
- Provide support to service bulletin proof installations;
- Organize investigations into service issues and determine causes of failure and devise effective and innovative solutions;
- Use initiative and judgment to recognize the implications of proposed solutions on other Aircraft installations;
- Liaise with other departments, service centers, vendors and suppliers. Some travelling and overtime may be required to meet AOG deadlines;
- Provide on-call and 24/7 support to our customers.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent working experience;
- You have two (2) to five (5) years of experience in Structures/Systems;
- Knowledge of CATIA V4 or V5 (2D or 3D) and MS Office;
- You are a self-starter, capable of working with a minimum of supervision. Team player coupled with Innovation, Professionalism and Commitment;
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in French and English;
- You have knowledge of electrical/avionics systems (an asset).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 18.06.2018, 1:19:07 PM
Job Segment: Engineer, Electrical, Aerospace Engineering, Aerospace, Mechanical Engineer, Engineering, Aviation
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?