Engineering Professional – Program Customer Account Manager – CRJ Program
Description du poste
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
For the Commercial Regional Jets program, you will be responsible for:
- Build and maintain strong relationships & trust with customers.
- During the sales campaign, working directly with the customer to define optimal aircraft configuration to meet their requirements.
- Research and evaluate new aircraft options, including pricing, to meet customer requirements.
- Providing engineering support to Sales, Marketing, Finance, Contracts during sales campaigns and contract negotiations including technical presentations and configuration discussions.
- Be expected to liaise with all internal stakeholders including but not limited to Engineering, manufacturing, Supply Chain, Finance, Program Management, Contract Management and Sales to ensure that production aircraft meets contract specification.
- Create an environment for an outstanding customer experience.
- Support, evaluate & price In-service customer configuration change requests.
- Oversee product development activities to ensure compliance with agreed Product and Program orientation (Technical and Commercial).
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering and at least five (5) years of experience in Aviation industry.
- You should be familiar with the design, integration and certification of aircraft systems or components.
- You must be a team player and also show initiative, a strong sense of responsibility and good technical and commercial judgment.
- You have excellent organizational and planning skills, are able to set priorities in order to achieve important milestones
- You have exceptional communication skills; are able to communicate at all levels of the organization and to all levels of our Customer and Customers Representative Organizations comprised of world leaders, flight crew, maintenance and technical personnel etc.
- You are an eloquent and persuasive speaker with good presentation skills and command an appropriate presence in any situation or negotiation.
- You will be expected to and be available to work outside of normal business hours.
- You will be expected to be a team player, as well as being a leader within the project team.
- You are ideally bilingual or multilingual.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.06.2018, 9:28:06 AM
Job Segment: Account Manager, Engineer, Supply Chain Manager, Product Development, Outside Sales, Sales, Engineering, Operations, Research
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?