Engineering Professional - Product Structure Management, Global 7500
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- You will be responsible for the Product Structure Management within the Global 7500 Program for Interiors and Completions Engineering.
- Create and maintain the top levels of a configured product structure from the design phase through certification and transitioning to a sustaining program.
- Participate in the organization of the completions product structure to optimize Engineering packages with all available customer options.
- Participate in the maintenance of the Options Catalog.
- Configure the engineering packages in the PLM system and create AC specific product structures.
- Work with the Customer Interfacing Team to create project specific Options listings.
- Create the Customer Configuration Lists defining all engineering packages required to meet selected options and create Top-Level AC specific engineering lists.
- Maintain and define rules controlling the applicability of the Engineering packages in relation to Customer options. Program these rules in the VSpec Customer Definition Software.
- Bear responsibility for the control, health and quality of the Aircraft Interiors configured product structures.
- Keep an oversight over the product changes and maintain the product structure.
- Support the Completions Engineering groups at different development and customer aircraft definition milestones as needed.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent education.
- You have a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in design, product configuration management.
- You possess strong knowledge and technical expertise of product structure configuration within a PDM/PLM tool is essential.
- You have knowledge of aerospace industry best practices.
- You are proficient with ENOVIA VPLM V5 product suite, especially with the product configuration workbenches.
- You have knowledge of Business Aircraft Completions.
- You have experience on CATIA V5, experience with Knowledge Based Engineering (KBE) is an asset
- You have experience with SAP & eProduct.
- You have experience in pulling together the efforts of varied groups with different objectives and mindsets towards a common objective.
- You resourceful in identifying and removing roadblocks and looking for creative ways to overcome challenges, and can maintain a strong adherence to the Program long-term vision.
- You are motivated by challenges and a drive for results, bringing a proven track record of success
- You have good communication and technical report writing skills - able to clearly and concisely convey information and vulgarize technical subjects.
- You are Bilingual (French and English), oral and written is an asset.
- You would be available to work on a Tuesday to Saturday schedule if required.
- You have a sense of teamwork, the ability to work with minimal supervision, the ability to work in a dynamic environment, you are mobile (Montreal) and you are able to make decisions autonomously.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project Development
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.06.2018, 9:42:59 AM
Job Segment: Manager, Engineer, ERP, Aerospace Engineering, Aerospace, Management, Engineering, Technology, Aviation
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?