Engineering Professional, Manufacturing
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Documenter processes and define function-specific requirements
- Establish project timelines ensure their implementation
- Carry out improvement projects of various magnitudes, relating to Material Control (warehousing, internal transport, Expeditor)
- as change agent at all levels
- Propose and implement improvement ideas
- Participate, organize, and facilitate improvement
- workshops with various stakeholders
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a university degree in Industrial Engineering or Business Administration, Logistics or Operations Management, or equivalent training / experience
- Your teamwork skills are proven and you are recognized for your leadership
- You are motivated by continuous improvement and enjoy project management
- You are at ease in a unionized environment
- You are ready to travel as required
- You are bilingual (french, english)
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 15.06.2018, 2:42:51 PM
Job Segment: Industrial, Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Temporary, Manufacturing, Engineering, Contract
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?