Engineering Professional, Manufacturing
Description du poste
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Develop, participate, maintain and improve the industrial Engineering strategy
- Actively participate in the sequence of production activities for the assembly positions.
- Responsible of bringing balance in the required manpower according to the organizational needs.
- With the team's participation, you will define all working standards, balance and configure the different positions and assembly line in order to accommodate the different changes in pace
- Analyze and make observations and measurements in order to determine rations of value-added activities
- Evaluate and propose key indicators in order to measure the assembly process productivity and performance measures.
- Identify and propose continuous improvement projects
- Participate and lead the kaizen workshops in order to resolve problems and implement solutions all while involving the group.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelors degree in industrial engineering,
- You have between 5-10 years experience in the manufacturing field implementing industrial engineering projects
- You demonstrate strong project management skills
- You have strong communication and interpersonal relations skills (French and English)
- Your demonstrate strong leadership skills
- You have a strong ability to manage your priorities and overcome setbacks
- Mastering the techniques of industrial engineering and the concepts of lean manufacturing are essential.
- You have a high level of initiative, are autonomous, innovator and practical
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of diagnostic tools such as VSM, material flow analysis, capacity analysis, etc.
- You have the ability to develop comprehensive industrial engineering strategies
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Industrial Engineering
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 14.08.2017, 6:59:26 PM
Job Segment: Industrial, Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Aerospace Engineering, Manufacturing, Engineering
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?