Engineering Professional – Flight Deck Door Integrator
Description du poste
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- As a member of the IPDT, be responsible to integrate the different Flight Deck Door components
- Ensure that Flight Deck Door components and systems meet the technical requirements, mechanical/electrical interfaces, qualification & certification, and testing requirements.
- Be in direct contact with suppliers and be responsible for the delivery of quality engineering documentation that meets Bombardier Standards.
- Produce and review technical deliverables, datasets (3D models and 2D drawings) and ensure that they meet technical and Bombardier requirements.
- Identify and manage technical risks & opportunities
- Support change management process as required
- Collaborate with different stakeholders (Projects, Programs, Operations, Detailed Design, and Procurement) as well as the suppliers on a daily basis.
- Lead problem resolution with the right stakeholders by establishing options, collecting facts, reaching alignment on the recommendation within the IPDT, and presenting the recommendation for decision
- Organize and attend design reviews taking into consideration Bombardier Aerospace Design Practices, aerospace standards and certification requirements.
- Review schedule from integration perspective and ensure the milestones are
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a college or University degree in mechanical or aerospace engineering with a minimum of five (5) to eight years of relevant experience.
- You have relevant technical experience in interior completion on the Global platform and knowledge of certification requirements for aircraft interiors and cabin systems.
- You have relevant technical experience with Flight Deck Door systems
- You understand the importance of a strong product structure for efficient configuration management and relational modelling
- You demonstrate an ability to facilitate consensus, resolve conflict and identify acceptable compromise; promoting cross-team collaboration.
- You have experience working with Enovia / CATIA V5
- You have the ability to understand complex engineering issues and are innovative in problem solving
- You must be a self-motivated person, a team player able to work under pressure and under a minimum of supervision
- You are well organized and are project orientedYou must demonstrate a genuine intent to foster long-term learning and development of others.
- You must establish relationships into a network of support and leverage a network of support to achieve goals.
- You are comfortable communicating (verbally and in writing) in French and in English
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Mechanical Engineering
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 08.06.2018, 7:23:52 AM
Job Segment: Engineer, Electrical, Aerospace Engineering, Aerospace, Quality Engineer, Engineering, Aviation
Vous êtes intéressé par ce poste?